Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bannedstory Backgrounds Moon

Fall Time on the table

Leo, listen to music, think and feel, somewhere between the day to day, I write a little something about my trips. I get disgusted, happy or bored, all depending on where the wind blows. Today


day brought me the news repeatedly, and is to open wounds in Argentina, that identity is not a book or even a name, the story is yet to be written and is complex, contradictory and I think sometimes unapproachable.

Montenegro Victoria's life, raised by her appropriator Hernan Tetzalff and struggle with itself is an example that tears and shows the face of these two Argentinas, quoting the English poet might say: Argentinita you get to the world God keep you, one of two Argentinas is to freeze your heart the ... this does not happen, we have courage to overcome the terrible burdens that we deal with end to end. ACA

Play the report of Victor Hugo Victoria

0 comments:

Post a Comment